Inclusion & Respect Initiative
We are all in it, together.
While providing care and rehabilitation services, Delaware Valley Residential Care is committed to developing an inclusive and respectful culture. We as individuals are responsible to upholding the values of respect, compassion, and sincerity. As a team, Delaware Valley Residential Care, preserves these values every day by providing every resident, family member, employee, and community member with a remarkable experience that promotes togetherness.
As an employer, DVRC is committed to employing and retaining a diverse team of talented and engaged individuals. At Delaware Valley Residential Care, we are committed to creating a culture that welcomes and accepts everyone no matter their background. We value and thrive on the differences among us to broaden our capacity of care.
- Eliminate disparities in care.
- We strive to provide each resident with remarkable care that promotes an inclusive and respectful culture. This is implemented through individualized programs, meaningful interactions, and exceptional care.
- Educate staff on cultural competencies to increase a culture of understanding.
- DVRC staff are trained on an annual basis in recognizing and appreciating our differences as individuals.
- Strengthen relationships internally and externally.
- Through our Admissions, Marketing, and Recruiting campaigns, DRVC is committed to building strong relationships with our residents, families, employees, and communities in which we serve.
- Increase diversity amongst our team.
- As an equal opportunity employer, DVRC is committed to actively recruiting quality employees in order to improve the success of our programs offered to our residents and their families.